9.23.2009

Belinda: I'm three months pregnant!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAlign Center

Or at least that's what the Camaleones star recently stated after false rumors of her pregnancy circulated. Tired of the chismes, Belinda decided to change her aggressive attitude towards the people spreading incorrect information about her. Now, she simply laughs and shrugs them off.

"Isn't it apparent? I'm three months pregnant!" she tells NXClusiva while she raises her shirt and shows her tummy. She goes even further to confirm what the press has been saying about her infidelity to Giovanni Dos Santos with the actor Alberich Bormann. "I don't know either who the father is. ¡Qué horror! But congratulate me, it's going to be a girl. I'm going to invite you to the baptism."

Fuente: People en Espanol

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails