7.12.2008

[TELENOVELA ESTRELLA NEWS: MEXICO] Susana Gonzales pregnancy: a la telenovela

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Is he or is he not the father?

According to the radio program "Celebridades, the Mexican actor Eduardo Santamarina is possibly the father of the baby of her ex-girlfriend actress Susana Gonzales.

The same program surmised that Susana has rejected the marriage proposal of the Renato,whom she claims is the baby's dad, because the actress in the center of this controversy and Eduardo has maintained close ties despite the rupture of their relationship.


Dazed with the reaction of ex-boyfriend Renato


Meanwhile, the actress feels very offended with the insinuations of Renato Malojuvera that he may not be the father of her baby.

"I am the mother and this is the only important thing. I have no worries except for the welfare of my baby. I feel very fortunate to be pregnant. I feel very happy. I want to focus myself on the baby, the he or she will be healthy and I will be very content," commented the actress.

"Renato does not respect me. I do not understand him. I am certain with what I am feeling now, " she added.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails