12.01.2010

Gaby Spanic is newest TV Azteca telenovela star



A Mexican magazine  confirmed this week that Gabriela Spanic, the villaness in recently concluded Televisa telenovela "Soy tu Duena", has joined with Televisa rival TV Azteca. According to the magazine, the The exclusive contract does not only include acting in telenovelas, but perhaps working behind the cameras, in the future.

The telenovela star who had her beginnings in Venezuelan soaps, explained that she is going to TV Azteca because she believes that actors and actresses should not only restrict themselves by working for only one company.

Primarily, she decided to make the leap to Televisa's rival network because the same had given her an opportunity to grow professionally. 

Said Gaby Spanic:"There are a few soap operas I've always wanted to do and TV Azteca bought those soap operas and some network executives called me. They told me ' Is what we wanted to do? Then, come with us'.

She adds: "And I do not want to be an actress all my life. I want to become an executive producer someday and  I think TvAzteca can give me this opportunity".

Before returning to Televisa in Soy tu Duena, Gaby Spanic has starred in a number of Telemundo telenovelas. Now, her fans will just have to follow her in TV Azteca.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails